GME TX6160XCAMO 'CAMOUFLAGE' 5 WATT UHF CB HANDHELD IP67 HANDHELDTX6160XCAMO
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
[FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM]
Based on the classic “AUSCAM” pattern, the TX6160XCAMO is perfect for those users who DON’T want their radio to stand out.
Featuring class-leading 5 watt transmission power, an IP67 ingress-protection rating for outstanding performance and years of reliable use in the harshest Australian environments, up to 30 hours battery life, VOX Hands-free mode, and a built-in LED torch.
These radios are serious equipment for users who demand the ultimate in handheld UHF CB communication, for both work and play.
The “AUSCAM” colour scheme ensures that your radio will blend seamlessly into the Australian bush surroundings, perfect for those situations where users may wish to remain discreet.
- 5 Watt / 1 Watt switchable transmission power
- Rugged design, IP67 ingress protection
- Up to 30 hours battery life
- Built-in LED torch
- Improved scan speed
- Rotary power/ volume control for easy operation
In the Box:
- Camouflage Chassis.
- 5 watt UHF CB Handheld radio (TX6160XCAMO)
- 2600mAh Li-Ion battery pack (BP026CAMO)
- Desktop charger (BCD020)
- AC adaptor (PS002)
- Belt Clip (MB045)
- Frequency Range TX | 476.425 - 477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels | 80, (75 voice, 2 telemetry RX only, 3 for future use)
- Channel Spacing | 12.5 kHz
- Sensitivity | -121 dBm
- Audio Output Power | >0.5 watt max. (8 Ohm)
- Dimensions | 57 mm x 102 mm x 35 mm (without antenna)