RFI CD29-148174-53 3DB BROADBAND VHF ANTENNA, 5M COAX CABLE *BLACK*CD29-148174-53
Antenna & 5M RFI RG58C/U coax - not terminated
Ideal for CFA transmit radios & scanner receivers, no tuning required.
The CD29 Series antennas provide greater bandwidth coverage without sacrificing antenna performance. Their no tune design eliminates the need to tune in the field, hence reducing installation costs and complexity while improving overall coverage of the desired frequencies. The integrated matching circuit is housed in a rugged, impact-resistant base for maximum durability with a tapered stainless steel highly flexible whip. The CD29 is designed to interface with standard PL259 (MBC) mobile mounts, facilitates existing installation upgrades.
Another Quality RFI Product.
DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA.
Antenna whip only (CD29-148174-00)
Antenna, Base & 5M cable, no connector (CD29-148174-53)
Antenna, Base & 5M cable, FME(F), BNC Adaptor (CD29-148174-99)
- Ground plane independent design allows alternative mounting locations.
- Ultra broadband coverage means no tuning in the field.
- Highly flexible tapered stainless steel whip.
Base is virtually indestructible.
- Band - 148-174 MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth - Full
- Nominal Gain dBq - 3
- Power W - 25 Watts
- Cable and Connector - 5 Metre RG58 un-terminated
- Whip Material - Flexible tapered stainless steel whip *BLACK
- Whip Length - 750mm
- VSWR <1.6:1
- Mounting - MBC (PL259) base