RFI SW125 UHF 1/4 WAVE (470-490) UHF CB ANTENNASW125
The SW125 is a low profile, flexible ¼ wave whip which provide excellent omnidirectional performance when mounted high on a vehicle. They make an ideal roof mount antenna when coupled with either an elevated feed for other mounting locations.
By the nature of their location, these types of antennas are generally exposed to extreme conditions. The SW125 is constructed from twisted stainless steel wire, surrounded by an injected UV stabilised TPU radome which results in a flexible yet robust antenna.
Another Quality RFI product.
- Omnidirectional unity gain performance
- Robust UV stable construction
- Supplied pre-tuned for 470-490MHZ & UHF CB
- Mounts to a standard 5/16” – 26 TPI base
- Band : 470 - 490MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth : Full, no tuning required
- Nominal Gain : Unity 2.1dBi
- Tuning : Not required, supplied pre-tuned
- Power : 100 Watts
- Whip Material : Flexible stranded stainless steel whip covered by black TPU radome
- Whip Length : 135mm
- Cable & Connector: Not included, order separately.