RFI CD34-71-00 4 dBi UHF CB 477MHz ANTENNA & RFI MAG BASECD34-71MMBC
Also available with the MBC cable assembly (CD34-71-53) or stud mount versions (CD34-71-73) or whip only (CD34-71-00)
The CD34 antenna is an end-fed dipole (1/2 wave) with a tuned circuit incorporated in the base and a fully moulded radiating element. The end result is a tremendously rugged antenna suited for almost any application. Ground plane independent design allows installation in almost any location.
Another Quality RFI product.
- Ground plane independent design allows installation in almost any location.
- Robust UV stable base & flexible whip.
- 90mm diameter RFI Magnetic base (MMBC-5M) , 5M RG58 (RFI 9014) Cellfoil® coax cable.
- Optional Pulse® FME(F) terminated with PL259 & BNC Adaptor's.
- Band : 477MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth : Full, no tuning required
- Nominal Gain : 4dBi
- Tuning : Not required, supplied pre-tuned
- Power : 50 Watts
- Whip Material : Stainless Steel braid over moulded with UV resistant TPU
- Whip Length : 315mm
- Total length including magnetic base ~370mm
- VSWR : <1.5:1