RFI CD30-148470-00 DUAL BAND VHF/UHF 148-174/400-477 MOBILE ANTENNACD30-148470-00
RFI’s new dual band VHF/UHF antenna supports multi-band radio technology to provide interoperability among emergency management and response personnel, regardless of the frequency band used. It provides outstanding coverage of VHF and UHF bands frequencies in an easy-to-install, no tune design.
Its PCB based matching circuit is housed in a rugged, impact-resistant housing for maximum durability and its base is designed to interface with standard SO-239 (MBC) mobile base mounts to facilitate existing installation upgrades on public safety vehicles.
Another Quality RFI Product.
We have tested these on UHF CB 477MHz with excellent results.
Ch.01 (476.4250) VSWR 1:1.10
Ch.24 (477.0000) VSWR 1:1.42
Ch.40/80 (477.4250) VSWR 1:1.11
- No tune, dual band coverage of VHF (148-174 MHz) and UHF (400-477 MHz) frequencies.
- Rugged construction for long lasting, reliable emergency response applications.
- MBC (SO-239) compatible interface for easy installation or upgrade.
- Excellent VSWR performance across frequencies
- Maximum Power : 40W @ VHF and 25W @ UHF
- Impedance : 50 Ohms
- Band : 148-174MHz & 400-470MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth: Full
- Nominal Gain dBi : 1 / 4.5
- Whip Material : Flexible tapered stainless steel whip
- Cable & connector : none suppplied
- Whip Length : 496mm
- VSWR : <2.0:1
- Mounting : MBC (PL259) base