RFI CD28-41-50 VHF 148-174MHz MOPOLE ANTENNA WITH PL259 BASECD28-41-50
RFI CD28-41-50 VHF 148-174MHz MOPOLE ANTENNA WITH PL259 BASE
- This is just the Antenna only, there is no cable supplied or base mount supplied.
- Includes Frequency cutting chart.
- We can tune/cut for you for a small charge.
- Cables and accessories sold separately (MBC-00-53 MBC-00-99).
Utilising a patented matching circuit, the CD28-41-50 antennas are end fed dipole antennas combining a durable thermoplastic housing with a flexible tapered stainless whip section resistant to knocks and bends.
- Performance - Exhibits 3 dB improvement in performance over a 1/4 wave whip.
- Rugged - The transformer circuit is housed within a high impact thermoplastic moulding which is virtually indestructible.
- Unique termination method simplifies installation and re-cabling in the field.
- Designed, manufactured and patented in Australia [Australian Patent # 596830 and 656793].
- Versatile - Ground independent design allows use in alternative mounting locations.
(1) MopoleTM antennas such as the CD28 have been shown to exhibit a 3dB improvement in received signal level in the field when compared to a ¼ wave whip however in pattern tests exhibit only 1.5 to 2dB over a ¼ wave (equivalent to 1.5-2dBi). This improvement in performance can be attributed to a lower radiation angle level of these ground independent antennas.
Another Quality RFI product.