GME TX6160XMCG PINK 5 WATT IP67 CB HANDHELD RADIOTX6160XMCG
[FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM]
Accessory pack version available (TX6160XMCGACC)
Introducing the Limited Edition McGrath Foundation Pink Handheld Radio, the TX6160XMCG.
Featuring class-leading 5 watt transmission power, an IP67 ingress-protection rating for outstanding performance and years of reliable use in the harshest Australian environments, up to 30 hours battery life, VOX Hands-free mode, and a built-in LED torch.
These radios are serious equipment for users who demand the ultimate in handheld UHF CB communication, for both work and play.
In support of GME’s corporate partnership with the McGrath Foundation, GME will donate 10% of the sales of these limited-edition Pink Handheld radios directly to the McGrath Foundation to assist in their tireless efforts of funding and supporting Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia.
- 5 Watt / 1 Watt switchable transmission power
- Rugged design, IP67 ingress protection
- Up to 30 hours battery life
- Built-in LED torch
- Improved scan speed
- Rotary power/ volume control for easy operation
In the Box:
- 5 watt UHF CB Handheld radio (TX6160XMCG)
- 2600mAh Li-Ion battery pack (BP026)
- Desktop charger (BCD020)
- AC adaptor (PS002)
- Belt Clip (MB045)
- Frequency Range TX | 476.425 - 477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels | 80, (75 voice, 2 telemetry RX only, 3 for future use)
- Channel Spacing | 12.5 kHz
- Sensitivity | -121 dBm
- Audio Output Power | >0.5 watt max. (8 Ohm)
- Dimensions | 57 mm x 102 mm x 35 mm (without antenna)