GME GX800W 5/0.8 WATT VHF HANDHELD MARINE - FLOAT & FLASHGX800W
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
GME GX800W 5/0.8 WATT VHF HANDHELD MARINE - FLOAT & FLASH
Built tough to withstand the harsh marine environment, the GX800W handheld VHF radio delivers clear communication in a flexible format.
With an ingress protection rating of IP67, if this high performance radio is accidentally dropped overboard, it will not only float, but the LCD will flash brightly, ensuring easy location and retrieval.
The GX800W features a large, bright LCD display which is clear and easy to read, even in low-light conditions.
Featuring 5/1 Watt switchable transmission power to reduce battery consumption by selecting the low power setting when using the radio at close range, this radio is ideal for communications between a mother ship and tender, or at full 5 Watt power for communicating over longer distances.
The GX800W features programmable scan modes including Dual and Triple Watch , to program the way in which your radio scans channels to suit your needs.
Dual and Triple Watch enable you to monitor a working or club channel while still being able to receive important broadcasts on Channel 16.
2 Year GME Warranty.
- 5/0.8 Watt Switchable Transmission Power
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Float & Flash
- Large, Bright LCD Display
- International, USA & Canadian Channel Sets
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual & Triple Watch5 Watt / 1 Watt switchable transmission power
In the Box:
- VHF Marine Handheld Radio (GX800)
- High Gain Flexible Antenna (AE4024)
- 1700mAh Li-Polymer Battery (G800BAT)
- 240V Charger (PSK20U)
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Clip
- Frequency Range TX | 156.025 - 163.275MHz
- No of Channels | 56 International, 52 US, 59 Canadian, 10 Weather
- TX Power | 5 Watts Hi, 800mW Low
- Channel Spacing | 25 kHz
- Battery life (5% TX, 5% RX, 90% Standby) | ?8hrs
- Dimensions | 67 (w) x 153 (h) x 43 (d) mm
- Weight | 297 grams